The LIFEPAK CR-T AED training system provides a cost-effective, realistic training in the use of the LIFEPAK CR Plus and LIFEPAK EXPRESS defibrillators without the actual charge and discharge of electrical energy.
The LIFEPAK CR–T AED Trainer provides the necessary interface for practical skill demonstration during a simulated cardiac arrest. The Trainer is designed to assist the instructor with realistic training on the use of
the defibrillator without the actual charge and discharge of electrical energy.
LIFEPAK CR-T Plus AED Training System Includes:
- Helps guide trainees through simulated analysis, simulated shock delivery, and prompted CPR time.
- An infrared, wireless, remote control allows the instructor to operate the Trainer during training sessions.
- Labeled buttons on the remote control are used to define operating settings for training scenarios and, while training is in progress, pause Trainer operation or interrupt preset training scenarios.
- The Trainer simulates voice prompts, audible tones, and readiness display features of all LIFEPAK CR defibrillator models.
- This unit follows a simple, 1, 2, 3-step operation and guides users through simulated analysis, energy delivery and prompted CPR intervals.
- All of its functions are programmable to simulate the full range of scenarios during "real life" use.
- It can be used to train in both semi-automatic and fully-automatic versions of the LIFEPAK CR Plus AED.
- Compatible with any CPR manikin system.
- Create a number of custom scenarios for your students with the multi-function remote control.
- The electrode pads are affordable and reusable, and mimic the rapid access QUIK-PAK pacing/defibrillation ECG electrode pads unique to the LIFEPAK CR Plus/EXPRESS defibrillators.
- One AED Trainer
- Remote control and cable
- Simulated CHARGE-PAK charging unit
- Set of reusable training electrodes( five (5) pair training electrodes) capable of approximately 30 applications
- Carrying case (soft-sided, grey)
- AED Instruction Card
- Operating Instructions
- Mimics semiautomatic and fully automatic operation
- Batteries for remote control and AED Trainer
Physio-Control Part Number: 11250-000073
The CR Plus is a cost effective training solution. It is powered by four standard D-cell batteries. The electrodes are affordable and reusable, and mimic the rapid access QUIK-PAK pacing/defibrillation ECG electrodes unique to the LIFEPAK CR Plus defibrillator. This unit provides realistic and versatile training for all skill levels. It is designed to meet the needs of all trainers, for teaching both first time lay users and refreshing experienced emergency responders.
Includes one AED Trainer, Remote Control and Cable, Simulated Battery Pak, Set of Reusable Training Electrodes capable of approximately 30 applications, Carrying Case (soft-sided gray), AED Instruction Card, Operating Instructions and Batteries for Remote Control and AED Trainer.