The PowerPlay kit includes your choice of two wraps, carry bag, unit, extension tube, and power adapter. Please indicate which 2 of the wraps listed below that you want included in your kit in the "Special Instructions" field during checkout:
You may also "build-your-own" kit by purchasing the Power Pump and Adapter (item 37344), wraps, and extension tubes separately.
About the PowerPlay
By offering 17 hours of continuous use, the PowerPlay System allows therapy while traveling, during games or during recovery at home.
Three ports provide the flexibility for multiple joint or muscle therapy for up to three athletes.
Shoulder, Knee, and Ankle Wraps
- The PowerPlay wrap is designed to combine the benefits of irregular pneumatic compression with cold therapy.
- When used with a gel pack and PowerPlay compression pump this device helps diminish swelling/edema, decrease pain and reduce muscle spasms.
- Manufactured from plush foam, laminated with contact closure straps, and removable gel pack with tricot lining and non-toxic gel.
- These wraps are ideal for post-surgical application or as part of a physical therapy or athletic training program to help reduce edema and decrease pain.
- The 5' extension tube can be added to the PowerPlay wraps to increase the ability to use the PowerPlay pump with multiple users. Up to two extension tubes can be used together to increase the length of the tube without compromising the compression therapy.
- Weighs less than one pound
- Portable and convenient
- Allows therapy while traveling, during games or during recovery at home
- Three ports provide the flexibility for multiple joint or muscle therapy for up to three athletes
- To clean, close all contact closures and hand wash in warm water with mild soap.
- Product should be air-dried, do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Doesn't require ice or water
- Provides active compression
- Provides cold therapy
- Provides heat therapy (Gel-packs can be heated in microwave)
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Uses gel-Packs
- Optional ice bag
- Shoulder wrap available
- Universal knee/elbow wrap available
- Ankle wrap available
- Carry bag available
- 3 wraps can be used simultaneously
PowerPlay offers alternating, intermittent, pneumatic compression applied at regular intervals to reduce swelling or improve circulation and muscle recovery.
About Cold Therapy Cold therapy has been shown to be effective in decreasing pain, muscle spasms, and swelling. PowerPlay takes these benefits further by adding active compression. Active compression goes beyond mitigating pain and swelling by mimicking the body’s natural muscle contractions, "pumping" edema out of the injured area, stimulating tissue healing, increasing blood flow and delivery of oxygen to the site and optimizing lymphatic drainage.
Easy to Control Compression
One-button technology allows the user to adjust the compression to their tolerance level.
What's Better Than Ice?
PowerPlay's form-fitting, gel-filled, re-freezable joint wraps are better than ice. The non-toxic gel is malleable direct from the freezer, bringing instant pain relief with no risk of tissue damage due to overexposure to cold.
Who Should Use PowerPlay?
People in need of joint relieve after a sports injury or post surgery.
- PowerPlay aids RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) therapy with no mess. Ever.
- Cold and compression therapies are effortless with PowerPlay - no worries about pressure or temperature extremes.
- Cold therapy provides pain relief without messy, melting ice or water.
- The fitted, re-freezable compression gel packs or ice bags provide relief straight from the freezer, with no risk of tissue damage due to overexposure to cold.
- Compression reduces swelling.
- MUSCLE RECOVERY (THE NUMBER ONE GOAL FOR STAYING IN ELITE ATHLETIC FORM)
How PowerPlay Acceslerates Healing
- Enhances the rate of blood lactate removal following high-intensity exercise
- Reduces the severity and duration of exercise-induced muscle injury and delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
- Massages the muscles to improve circulation during use and help reduce swelling, soreness and fatigue, all while you rest and relax.
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.