The QuikClot Bleeding Control Bag (BCB) is one of the primary components of the QuikClot® Large Event Response Kit. This bag is integral for responding to a range of bleeding situations. Its innovative
design also allows it to function in a stand-alone capacity or as part of an overall bleeding control program. Contents can treat up to 12 injuries.
The QuikClot® Bleeding Control Bag™ (BCB) includes:
- Integral for responding to a range of bleeding situations.
- Contains leading-edge QuikClot® products and other medical components-specifically developed to control bleeding.
- Innovative design allows it to function in a stand-alone capacity or as part of an overall bleeding control program.
- Orange, high visibility, backpack has two main compartments and two side pockets.
- Pack lays flat with internal mesh pockets for positive visual identification of the medical components.
- Shoulder straps, a convenient carry handle and only weighing10 pounds, the BCB can be easily worn or transported to any location.
- Contents can treat up to 12 injuries.
- QuikClot Combat Gauze LE
- QuikClot® EMS 4x4 Dressings
- QuikClot® EMS Rolled Gauze
- Tourniquets, SWAT-T™
- Dressing, TacMed Control™ Wrap
- Gloves, nitrile
- Shears, EMS-style