Therabody is revolutionizing pneumatic compression with the all-new RecoveryAir product line, the future of pressure massage. RecoveryAir JetBoots make recovery more convenient than ever without the need for cords. It eliminates the external pump and tubes, replacing them with integrated motors that are packed into a sleek, compact design for easy storage and on-the-go recovery. One-touch controls on the boots make for fast and easy use. With FastFlush Technology™, RecoveryAir JetBoots reach the optimal point for a full and rapid pressure release in just 60 seconds–making it two to three times faster than competitors for rapid recovery. Ultra-portable, convenient and fast.
Each boot has its own fully integrated pump that communicates with the other for a synchronized massage experience. No external pumps, tubes or connections needed. And with a battery life of 240 minutes, there’s less need to travel with the charger.
Precise Pressure Technology
RecoveryAir’s exclusive TruGrade Technology™ helps apply precise pressure through a true negative gradient air flow, starting from your feet and moving toward your heart, to temporarily increase circulation to the treated area. Faster Recovery Complete one full cycle of boot inflation and deflation in just 60 seconds via our FastFlush Technology™.
Custom Control Application
Our system lets you set your desired pressure for every session and monitors it according to the size of the limb being treated. Choose from a variety of guided and controlled recovery programs when you connect to the Therabody App via Bluetooth.
Safer, Hygienic Design
Our unique design with four internal overlapping chambers creates a single contact surface, which provides a hygienic, easy-to-clean interior of the boot.
- Total control of your recovery.
- 4 Time intervals (20, 40, 60, and continuous)
- 2 Customizable programs for self-guided treatments
- Basic program sharing
- My Recovery Stats tracking
- Bluetooth connectivity via the Therabody App
- 240 minutes of battery life
- RecoveryAir compression boots with integrated pumps
- 36W Charger - jack port
- Splitter charging cord
- Boots pouch Pneumatic Device: Specs:
- Small - 36.8 in (L) x 5.2 in (W) x 13.7 in (H) | 4.12 lbs (per single boot)
- Medium - 43.3 in (L) x 5.2 in (W) x 15.1 in (H) | 4.40 lbs (per single boot)
- Large - 46.5 in (L) x 5.2 in (W) x 15.1 in (H) | 4.48 lbs (per single boot) )
- Precision: Adjustable Range (20-100 mmHg) in increments of 25 mmHg*
- Gradient Type: Full Negative
- Decompression: Full and Rapid Release
- Cycle Time: 60 second full flush (2-3x the speed of competitors)
- Material: Medical-grade coated fabric
- Adjustable pressure changes via the Therabody app in increments of 5mmHg