The Simulaids Deluxe full arm IV trainer allows students to practice various area skills all on the same arm. Antecubital, basilic and cephalic sites, coupled with the dorsal metacarpal veins are all accessible, and
realistic, in the Simulaids Deluxe full arm IV trainer. The IM site contains a foam pad designed to be squeezed out and dried for multiple uses. The unit includes blood reservoirs and a supply of blood. Inexpensive skin, veins, and injection site can be easily
replaced in the field. Deluxe IV Training Arm includes two blood reservoirs, blood powder, carry bag, and tray.
- Supple but durable PVC “skin” material replicates the texture and feel of human skin.
- Student can palpate the skin and underlying structure to properly locate injection or withdrawal sites
- When the vein is located and the needle inserted, blood may be drawn or fluid injected.
- Both Arm and Hand are made to withstand repeated use.
- Inexpensive replacement skin, veins, and injection sites make these trainers highly cost-effective.
- Blood reservoirs and a supply of blood
- Inexpensive skin
- Veins and injection site can be easily replaced in the field
- Size: 35" x 13" x 9"
- Ship weight 15 lbs.
Please note: The arm skin is made of molded vinyl, and the hoses(veins) contain latex.