- Fully stocked, wall-mountable first aid cabinet that meets the requirements for first aid established by OSHA and ANSI
- OSHA compliance guarantee
- Contain the items essential to Business First Aid Preparedness
- Meet both Federal and State Regulatory Compliance
- Easy to Install
- Replenishment options tailored to your needs
- Ordering refills is as easy as 1-2-3. Order online, by fax, phone. or mail - you get to choose
- "At-a-glance" monitoring tells you when it is time to reorder
- "Snap-in" refill boxes makes restocking easy
- (1) FAE-3000: Patch Plastic Bandage, 1-1/2" x 1-1/2", 10/bx
- (1) FAE-3001: Fabric Bandage, 1" x 3", 25/bx
- (1) FAE-3004: Plastic Bandage, 3/4" x 3", 25/bx
- (1) FAE-3006: Fingertip Fabric Bandage, 10/bx
- (1) FAE-3008: Knuckle Fabric Bandage, 10/bx
- (1) FAE-5010: Butterfly Wound Closure, 10/bx
- (1) FAE-6007: Triangular Sling/Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56", 1/bx
- (1) FAE-5000: Gauze Dressing Pad, 2" x 2", 10 pads
- (1) FAE-5005: Gauze Dressing Pad, 3" x 3", 10 pads
- (1) FAE-5002: Conforming Gauze Roll, 2", 1/bx
- (1) FAE-5006: Conforming Gauze Roll, 3", 1/bx
- (1) FAE-5012: Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- (1) FAE-4001: Alcohol Cleansing Pad, 20/bx
- (2) FAE-4002: BZK antiseptic towelettes, 10/bx
- (1) FAE-7011: First Aid/Burn Cream, 10/bx
- (1) FAE-7021: Antibiotic Ointment, 10/bx
- (1) FAE-6000: First Aid Tape, 1/2" x 10yd., 1/bx
- (1) FAE-6004: Scissors
- (1) FAE-6017: First Aid Guide
- (1) FAE-6018: Exam-Quality Vinyl Gloves, 4/bx
- (1) FAE-6019: Stainless Steel Tweezers
- (1) FAE-6015: CPR Face Shield and Vinyl Gloves Set
- (1) FAE-7008: Extra-Strength Non-Aspirin Tablets, 20/bx
- (1) FAE-7014: Ibuprofen Tablets, 20/bx
- (1) FAE-7004: Aspirin Tablets, 20/bx
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES