The Competitor is our mid-sized EMS waist pack.
The low profile design helps the pack to ride tight in your lower back, and helps to ensure that bouncing is at a minimum. This EMS waist pack has a comfortable padded belt that conforms to your body preventing undue wear and strain that accompanies other waist packs. The Competitor makes for a very comfortable manner to carry your supplies. There are two removable accessory belt pockets that come with the pack. The pouches have a simple hook and loop system to attach to the belt, and can be removed and attached to other packs or belts for ultimate customization. Whether you are an athletic trainers or a paramedic, the Competitor will help you to carry your basic EMS supplies with no problem.
EMS Waist Pack Product Details:
- Contents NOT included
- Two removable accessory belt pockets provide quick access to supplies
- This EMS waist pack has a large main compartment that accommodates plenty of first responder supplies
- An easy access front zippered pocket for tape
- Padded waist belt for hands-free convenience and comfort
- Wear on your waist and the design allows wearer to swing the pack to the front for quick access to contents without removing pack
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment of this EMT medical bag that is efficiently organized with mesh pockets for quick viewing
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Two quick stash pockets for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements
- This EMS Waist Pack is a great active shooter kit component
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES