The first EMT helicopter pack ever designed by StatPacks, the GOLDEN HOUR is the perfect pack for use in close-quarter areas, such as helicopters and fixed wing transport.
Compact and comfortable, built to organize and carry essential equipment. The unique wide-mouth main compartment opening allows easy access to contents and provides convenient, upright availability from the captain’s chair. Helicopter EMT’s appreciate the ergonomic shoulder straps and a breathable padded rear panel when hiking to patients.
G3 GOLDEN HOUR product details
- Contents NOT included
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the top or front of this EMT Helicopter Pack
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black)
- Removable adjustable inside shelf for customized organization
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Clear, durable urethane window on top inside pouch allows quick view of contents
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Designed to carry StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory Kits
- Large side pockets allow quick access to vital sign tools independent of the main compartment
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMT Backpack’s
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES