Theragun Prime offers deep muscle treatment for your body’s needs. The essential Smart Percussive Therapy device is ergonomically designed for everyone in mind. Coupled with an intuitive app as your guide, the Theragun Prime helps to release everyday strain and stress.
Unrivaled Power. Remarkably Quiet™.
Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™ delivers renowned Theragun power, while being quieter than ever.
Bluetooth Enabled Smart Percussive Therapy™
The Therabody app connects seamlessly via Bluetooth to deliver customized wellness routines pulled from your activity data. Our app will guide you through each wellness routine, showing you all the unexpected ways our device can help enhance your life.
16mm amplitude that reaches 60% deeper into the muscle than consumer-grade vibration massagers to stimulate circulation, generate heat, and release your deepest tension.
- Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™
- Smart Percussive Therapy™ with Bluetooth connectivity
- App-guided routines
- 5-Speed range with customizable speed through our app
- Delivers up to 30 lbs of no-stall force
- Internal lithium-ion battery (120 minutes)
- Theragun Triangle ergonomic handle design
- 1-Year warranty
- Travel pouch
- 4 easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachments in pouch
- Dampener - Used mostly for tender or bony areas. Perfect for overall use.
- Standard Ball - Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups.
- Cone - Used mostly for pinpoint muscle treatment, including the hands and feet.
- Thumb - Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back.
- Power adapter
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES