Each of the 12 decks has 56 colorful photo cards (3" x 4") and prompts with three levels of difficulty. Answers are on the back of the card for self-checking. Wild and Reverse cards for giving extra points or changing the direction of play. Includes content cards, game ideas, 50 foam Super Duper Star reinforcement tokens, and color-coded tabs for separating the different decks - all in a sturdy storage box. Grades PreK - 6.
- Discrimination of Rhyming Words- Children learn to identify words that rhyme when given a list of two or more words. (“Repeat these words and tell me if they rhyme… boots, row, cow.”)
- Production of Rhyming Words- Children learn to produce rhyming words in isolation and for sentence completion after hearing a target word. (“Tell me a word that begins with ‘n’ and rhymes with best.”)
- Segmentation of Words in Sentences- Children learn to identify separate words in a sentence. (“I will say a sentence. Clap or tap once for each word in this sentence.”)
- Blending Syllables-Children learn to recognize syllables in words and blend syllables to form words. (“I am going to say parts of a word. Say the whole word for me.”)
- Segmentation of Syllables-Children learn to separate words into syllables. (“I will say a word. Clap or tap once for each syllable in the word.”)
- Deletion of Syllables-Children learn to say a word without one of its syllables. (“Say the word goldfish. Now say it without gold.”)
- Identification of Phonemes- Children learn to identify specific phonemes in words. (“What do you hear at the beginning of sea?”)
- Blending Phonemes-Children learn to put sounds together to make words. (“Put these sounds together to make a word… k-ey”)
- Segmentation of Phonemes-Children learn to say each sound that makes up a word. (“Tell me each sound you hear in… egg”)
- Deletion of Phonemes-Children learn to delete phonemes (sounds) from words. (“Say nails. Now say it without the ‘n.’”)
- Addition of Phonemes-Children learn to add phonemes (sounds) to words. (“Say -ime. Now say it with ‘t’ at the beginning.”)
- Manipulation of Phonemes-Children learn to change phonemes (sounds) in words to form new words. (“Change ‘b’ in bow to ‘m’ and say the new word.”)
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Available: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES