Clever articulation game encourages students to practice their target sounds at the word, phrase, and sentence levels. Also helps improve expressive and receptive language skills.
Just choose a Wordy Wheel and place it on the base. Put the spinner in the center and line it up with the spaces on the wheel.
Color-coded activity wheels targeting S, L, Prevocalic R, and Vocalic R (AR, ER, OR, AIR, EAR, IRE) in initial, medial and final positions of words. Each wheel has six color photo examples of the target sound. Grades PreK – 5.
- 21 double-sided, color-coded, numbered wheels (9" diameter)
- S, R (Prevocalic and Vocalic), and L sounds
- S – 12 Wheels … 3 Initial, 3 Medial, 3 Final, and 3 Combo
- L – 12 Wheels … 3 Initial, 3 Medial, 3 Final, and 3 Combo
- R – 18 Wheels … 2 Prevocalic, 12 Vocalic, and 4 Combo
- Electronic spinner
- 50 Plastic Chips
- Wordy Wheels Base
- Instructions and game ideas