The ZOLL AED Pro can also be to monitor patients with the "Lead 2". The rescuer can also view the patient's ECG waveform, heart rate, shocks delivered, and CPR compression depth from the ZOLL AED Pro's large and clear LCD screen.
These great features make the "Pro" an affordable alternative to pricey manual monitor/defibrillators.
- Virtually indestructible-resistant to dust and high pressure, direct water spray (IP55 rating)
- High-resolution LCD display for Lead II monitoring
- Two models: semi-automatic, or semi-automatic with manual override
- One-piece electrode provides instant feedback on rate and depth of CPR chest compressions with both visual and optional audible cues
- First to incorporate USB memory technology for unlimited data storage capacity
- Unrivaled battery compatibility-from disposable/recyclable to rechargeable
Need a hard copy of the rescue just performed? Download patient data from the ZOLL AED Pro to your personal computer in a snap. ZOLL's RescueNet™ basic data software is available free. Data transfers from the "Pro" to a
PC via USB flash media.
The body of the ZOLL AED Pro is made of Polycarbonate Siloxane (the same material professional football helmets are made of) and has an incredibly durable Thermo Plastic
Urethane overmold. The ZOLL AED Pro is the only AED with an IP55 rating for water resistance to high-pressure water jets. No other defibrillator can withstand this kind of abuse.
Zoll Part Number: 90110200499991010