The Burdick 8300 ECG cleans the ECG waveform before it is measured and analyzed by the Glasgow Royal Infirmary (GRI) algorithm. With more than 30 years of continuous refinement, the GRI algorithm is the first and only to consider five clinically significantvariables - including gender, age, race, medication, and classification - to interpret patient data. Interpretive statements are consistent with the AHA/ACC/HRS 2007 Guidelines for Diagnostic Statements. Interpretive STEMI statements are consistent with the AHA/ACC 2009 Recommendations for Interpretation. Pediatric and neonate interpretation based on industry-only V4R lead placement.Device Features and Benefits
- The standard keyboard, dedicated functions keys, and intuitive menu make the ECG machine easy to use
- Comes with Ethernet connectivity as a standard feature and is compatible with wireless 802.11 and has bi-directional communication with our HeartCentrix connectivity solution
- The streamlined lightweight ECG unit fits into your office space and stores 50 ECGs
- The optional interpretation package lets you calculate interpretations down to a one-day-old infant
- The AccuPrint feature restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not properly attached, ensuring a clear printout and eliminating retakes
- The unit manually or automatically produces high-quality 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts
- Warranty: 3-Year Parts and Labor
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Discontinued: Discontinued items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
We deliver an unparalleled customer experience so you can support the health of your students to enable them to learn and perform to the best of their abilities.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES