More Efficient CPR Training:
QCPR Technology is utilized to enable both instructors and trainees to more effectively monitor and review CPR performance, increasing the efficiency and value of training time.This enables you to:
High Quality Infant CPR Training:
- More effectively facilitate training for individuals and high-performance teams
- Train in the environment of your choice
- Assess performance results of multiple individuals in real-time
- Provide a team debrief while also focusing on individual performances
Measure and Improve CPR Quality:
- Resusci Baby QCPR provides detailed real-time and summative information when used with feedback devices. The detailed feedback and debriefing functionalities enable students to learn and improve CPR performance better than ever before.
- Realistic anatomy ensures a learner performs correct head tilt, chin lift and experiences appropriate chest resistance and chest rise. A sensor indicates correct hand placement.
- Ventilation system provides realistic chest rise with BVM (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth) and measures volume and rate to help train correct ventilation techniques.
- Resusci Baby QCPR is fully compliant with the AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
By using a feedback device healthcare providers can continuously measure and improve CPR skills.
Detailed, real-time feedback and summative performance results guide trainees to deliver CPR in accordance with the AHA Guidelines.Key metrics measured include:
- Correct compression depth
- Approriate compression rate
- Full release
- Enough hands-on time
- Adequate ventilation