LIFE StartSystem for Public Safety, Athletics, and School first-aid programs and first responders, provides 15+ minute supply for first-aid emergency oxygen administration, and if needed before fibrillation or after
- Durable and water resistant, this quality oxygen/AED case ships complete with a pre-filled LIFE 6&12 lpm "Normal & High" Emergency Oxygen Cylinder, and Adult/Child CPR Mask, and oxygen supply tubing.
- The oxygen system is simple and easy to use with external two-step instructions.
- The LIFE StartSystem fits nicely in a standard-size AED cabinet.
- This case currently fits either the Philips OnSite AED or Philips FRx AED.
AED Sold Separately
FDA Regulation minimum capability is 6 LPM flow rate. LIFE 612 models deliver both the minimum of 6 LPM and the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen at 12 LPM, in just two simple settings which read "NORM" & "HIGH". Only LIFE Corporation offers the simple 6 & 12 LPM flow rates.
- 6 & 12 LPM (Normal & High) Oxygen Cylinder (Pre-filled)
- High-quality Oxygen/AED Case
- Adult/Child CPR Mask
- Oxygen Supply Tubing
- Dimensions: 12"H x 12"W x 3"D
- Weight: 8 pounds (with the AED)
Life Corporation Part Number: LIFE-O2-LSS