Children will love practicing their speech sounds with this new spin on the traditional bingo game format. 125 different game boards provide practice for specific phonemes within six common phonological processes:
How it works:
- Final Consonant Deletion (P/B, T/D, M/N, S/Z, K/G)
- Velar Deviations (k/G initial and final K/G, and mixed velars)
- Stridency Deletion (F initial, S initial, S/Z final, SH initial, and mixed stridents)
- Cluster Reduction (initial S clusters, final S clusters, and mixed clusters)
- Gliding (R initial, R final, R blends, L initial, L final, L blends)
- Syllable Reduction (two syllable words and three syllable words)
With 5 cards for each selected target, up to 5 players can play at a time. Each card is labeled "Card A-E" in the upper right hand corner and there is a sheet of game pieces per therapy target. Give one card and one dauber to each player. Everyone gets to mark out the "Free Space" in the middle of the card. Then, allow the students to take turns drawing game pieces from a container and saying the target word aloud.
If the word appears on any of the students' bingo cards they use the dauber to mark out that word. The first student to mark out five connecting pictures (diagonally, vertically, or horizontally) wins.
Ages: 4 -12
Grades: Pre-K - 6
Includes reproducible board games and set of 4 non-toxic paint markers.