- Stryker HeartSine® samaritan® 450P Semi-Automatic AED Gateway Bundle
In Stock: The item is in stock in our warehouse. Stock statuses can change daily as we process customer orders and receive new inventory. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your in stock item.
Ships Soon: The item is available but not stored in our warehouse. Available items may ship directly from the manufacturer and cannot ship next day, 2nd day or 3rd day. Low stock or large orders can sometimes cause delays in shipping. A customer care representative will contact you if there is a problem shipping your available item.
Unavailable: Unavailable items are no longer available through School Health. Contact a customer care representative if you need help finding a replacement or similar item.
Backordered: The item is not in stock. We will ship the item as soon as it becomes available or you can contact a customer care representative for help in finding a replacement item.
Readiness matters, offering real-time CPR rate feedback, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 450P AED with integrated CPR Rate Advisor meets the needs of two key links in the chain of survival!
The HeartSine samaritan PAD 450P AED with integrated CPR Rate Advisor meets the needs of two key links in the chain of survival. Not only can the semi-automatic AED deliver a lifesaving shock, but it also provides real-time visual and verbal feedback to the rescuer on the rate of CPR compressions during sudden cardiac arrest resuscitation.
• CPR Rate Advisor, ICG-based real-time audible and visual feedback on CPR rate (“Push faster,” “Push slower”)
• CPR coaching with metronome
• Low cost of ownership
• Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity for simplified readiness and remote AED program management
• Communicates with LIFELINKcentral AED program manager
• Semi-automatic shock delivery
• High level of protection from dust and water ingress (IP56)
• Integrated battery and electrode (Pad-Pak) for one-change maintenance*
• 4-year electrode and battery life
• Low energy escalating protocol (SCOPE)
• Operating impedance range of 20 – 230 ohms
• Audible and visual metronome for CPR rate guidance
• Pediatric compatible – when using Pediatric-Pak, CPR Rate Advisor is disabled
• 90-minute ECG recording time
• Automatic self-test
• Field upgradeable software
• Soft carry case included
• Compact, portable, and lightweight 2.83lbs.
• Measures 9.21” x 7.25” x 1.9”
*Uses a practical Adult Pad-Pak (SH# 54164) included with bundle—an integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge with one expiration date, which simplifies AED maintenance. With a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak may offer savings as it eliminates the need for separate battery and electrode replacements. The adult Pad-Pak is suitable for use on patients of over 55 lbs (25 kg) in weight or equivalent to a child of approximately eight years old or older.
• HeartSine samaritan PAD 450P AED with 8-Year Warranty and included Gateway attachment
• Pad-Pak Adult Electrode Pad and Battery Combo – Pediatric-Pak sold separately (SH# 54186)
• HeartSine Saver EVO Software
• Soft Carry Case
|Item Package Qty||1|