Treat [sh, ch, j & zh] articulation errors while achieving academic goals simultaneously!
Age appropriate activities for [sh, ch, j, zh] in an easy-to-use, age-appropriate format that is aligned to state academic curriculum standards. Complements The Entire World of R Curriculum & The Entire World of S Curriculum Books. Backed by exhaustive research, the proven techniques and methodologies presented are the foundation for any evidence-based practice.
Includes data collection form, certificate and motivational reproducibles. Download and print capability is included for fast access and printing of the activities. Ages 4 and up. 144 Pages.
Activities for younger students (grades 1-3) focuses on these academic standards:
- Isolate beginning, middle and ending sounds in words
- Identify onset and rhyme
- Use alphabetical order
- Read compound words
- Respond to literal, inferential and evaluative questions to solve a problem
- Features that appeal to younger students, including cute illustrations, child-friendly fonts (mimics handwriting), and handwriting guides for answers are incorporated.
The activities for older students focus on more advanced skills and are formatted to appeal to an older age-group. Skills and academic standards addressed include:
- Correct capitalization (Initial word in a sentence, proper nouns, days of the week, etc.)
- Appropriate end punctuation of sentences
- Writing in complete sentences
- Recognizing and using correct word order in written sentences
- Distinguishing fact from fiction
- Classify grade-appropriate categories of words