The ZOLL AED features Real CPR Help, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by
any other AED. As CPR is being administered, the device displays a bar graph that allows the user to easily visualize the CPR they are administering. It also
offers audio cues that will let the rescuer know whether CPR the CPR compressions they are administrating are adequate. If not, the user will be prompted to "Push Harder." The Zoll AED Plus, Real CPR Help provides a
metronome that uses real-time compression data to instantly adjust and help keep the rescuer administering chest compressions at the optimal rate.
Zoll AED Plus Features:
Real-Time CPR Feedback Features:
Not pushing hard enough?
- Vivid green outer casing of the Zoll AED Plus is so eye-catching that potential rescuers are easily cued to its location.
- Simple-to-interpret graphical images that alert the potential rescuer that the lid can be propped under the victim's head to help keep airway open while emergency procedures are underway.
- Sizeable graphic images on the AED's cover help to simplify the instructions and help untrained responders understand the step-by-step rescue process.
- One-piece electrode allows the pad to be placed quickly and directly in the center of the chest to help the rescuer during the rescue.
- Use of consumer lithium batteries.
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability ZOLL's Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform.
- IP 55 Rating - Protection from dust, particles and water.
- Operating Temperature: from 32 degrees to 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- Storage Temperature: from -22 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
It will tell you to push harder.
Pushing hard enough?
It will say, "Good compressions."
Not pushing fast enough?
A metronome will lead you to the right rate. It will even show you the depth of each compression.
Not yet started?
The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
It will tell you to continue.
The ZOLL AED Plus Package Includes:
- Soft Carrying Case
- CPR-D Padz (One-piece pad with CPR Feedback)
- Duracell Type 123 Lithium Batteries (set of 10)
- ZOLL Demo/Training CD
- 5 Year Factory Warranty (7 Year with Product Registration)
- Zoll Rescue Ready Kit
- FREE AED Physician's Prescription
- FREE AED Check Tags (#55926)
- FREE AED Window Decal (#56633)
- Size: (H x W x D) 5.25"x 9.50" x 11.50"
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
Zoll Part Number: 8000-004007-01