The LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator is the most rugged defibrillator ever designed by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating. ADAPTIV biphasic technology provides a range of energy up to 360 joules, and an upgradeable platform. The LIFEPAK 1000 is equipped with cprMAX technology, enabling care providers to change protocols as standards of care evolve. A large, intuitive screen displays graphics are clear and easy to read from a distance. A visible and accessible battery gauge gives rescuers the ability to assess battery readiness with the quick touch of a button. The non-rechargeable battery can deliver more than 425 shocks.
You can focus on the patient, on the moment, on what matters.
Customized Care for Patients:
- Easy customization of settings to meet your protocol needs in the field
- cprMAX technology feature gives you flexibility, so you can increase hands-on time with your patient
- ADAPTIV biphasic technology provides a full range of energy from 150 to 360 joules
A Rugged and Intuitive Defibrillator:
- The most rugged defibrillator ever built by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating
- Visible and accessible battery gauge gives you the ability to assess battery readiness
- Battery performs advanced communications directly with the device so you always know the battery's condition
- Large intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings. Manual defibrillation (AED override) option is available
A Resuscitation Platform for Now and the Future
- Field upgradeable therapies focused on enhancing patient outcomes will continually build on the LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillation platform
- The LIFEPAK 1000 is compatible with other Physio-Control products and services across the full spectrum of care, from the field to the hospital, including data download
Lifepak 1000 Feature:
- Loud voice prompts and lighted buttons to guide you.
- Large LCD screen displaying graphics and text for quick reference can be seen from any angle and in bright sunlight.
- Pre-connected electrodes that help speed your response when every second counts.
- Pediatric therapy can be easily provided using the Infant/Child Reduced Energy Defibrillation Electrodes.
- Built-in flexibility to program the unit to your CPR and resuscitation protocols.
- High capacity battery to provide the power for up to 440 shocks or approximately 17 hours of monitoring time.
- Digitally recorded ECG rhythm and delivered shocks, which can be wirelessly transferred via IrDA port to a PC for post-event quality review.
- From the streets to the emergency room, the 1000 is compatible with the full suite of lifesaving tools from Physio-Control, including our line of manual defibrillator/monitors.
- With the touch of a button, the 1000 operates in manual override,so you can decide when to analyze and shock.
- Lead II ECG patient monitoring** on large display via 3-wire cable provides flexibility for
- ECG-trained users and enables ALS teams to quickly assess patient rhythm.
The purchase of this product requires a completed Medical Authorization Form. See "Rx Form" Tab for instructions.
Request a FREE AED Program Consultation!>>
View the School Health AED Buying Guide >>
LIFEPAK 1000 Kit #1 Includes:
- Defibrillator with ADAPTIV Biphasic Waveform and cprMAX technology
- 2 Pairs Adult Electrodes
- Operating Instructions
- Getting Started Guide
- Lithium Manganese Dioxide Battery
- Carrying Case
- Quick Reference Instruction Card
- Product CD