SNAP Health Center is a complete EHR that streamlines school nurses’ work AND lets administrators analyze and monitor student health.
SNAP Health Center helps you stay organized and efficient!
- Manage 5 or more students at a time
- Complete documentation using the custom templates that follow your standard of care, not ones created by a software company
- Automatically monitor student health and notify school administrators when the potential for an outbreak occurs
- Use powerful group processing features to help you manage immunization compliance letters in minutes for your entire school on the first day of the new school year
Key Features of SNAP
- Comprehensive student health records
- Walk-in visit management
- Medication / Treatment log
- Outbreak monitoring and notifications
- Documentation templates
- Individual Healthcare Plans (IHPs)
- On-demand health reports
- Health screenings & monitoring
- Integrated Medicaid documentation
- State immunization registry integration
Health Records. The student’s entire health record is available from a single screen. This saves you time and gives you access to the complete health picture when you are assessing and treating a student you may have never met.
Immunizations. Link to your state immunization registry for the most up-to-date vaccination history for all students and calculate state specific compliance for every student with the click of a button, saving you weeks of work.
Medications. Manage scheduled and PRN medications in one central location. Automatic pill count with audit keeps you protected while the integrated Mosby Drug Reference Guide allows you to quickly access the most current drug information.
Walk-In Visits. Point-and-click documentation for any type of student or staff health encounter (illness, injury, meeting, or education) streamlines and simplifies your daily charting.
Health Trends. Real-time monitoring and notification features help detect health trends before an outbreak occurs. Automatic alerts keep district and local health officials in the loop.
Group Processing. Process group events, such as securely emailing immunization compliance letters to parents, processing screening results, and documenting PRNs and standing orders.