These are general purpose external adult electrode pads for the Defibtech Lifeline VIEW/ECG/PRO (not the older Lifeline AED). These electrode pads are recommended for use on patients over the age of 8, or more than 55 lbs. (25 kg.) in body weight. For children under 8 years of age or less than 55 lbs., we suggest using the Defibtech Lifeline
VIEW/ECG/PRO Energy Reducing Pediatric Electrodes (part number 54352).
These are general purpose electrodes for use specifically with the Defibtech Lifeline VIEW/ECG/PRO AED. Through these pads the Defibtech View can assess the patient impedance and analyze ECG to detect
shockable/non-shockable heart rhythms.
Instructions for use:
- Remove clothing from patient's chest. If necessary, shave excessive chest hair.
- Tear open pads package.
- Peal pads from the blue liner.
- Apply pads to patient's bare chest as shown on the package and video display.
- Pre-connected, single-use, non-polarized, disposable, self-adhesive electrodes with cable and connector
- 77 centimeters squared(nominal, each pad)
- 50 centimeters squared (nominal, each pad)
The Defibtech Lifeline View Adult Pads are exclusively for use with the Lifeline View AED .
These AED pads have a two year shelf life.
It is recommended to always have a spare set of electrodes with the AED at all times.
Defibtech Part Number: DDP-2001